1) I will have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my newspaper
like I used to, before the Internet.
2) I will eat breakfast with a knife and
fork and not with one hand typing.
3) I will get dressed before noon.
4) I will make an attempt to clean the
house, wash clothes, and plan dinner before even thinking of the Internet.
5) I will sit down and write a letter
to those unfortunate few friends and family that are Internet-deprived.
6) I will call someone on the phone who
I cannot contact via the Internet.
7) I will read a book...if I still remember
8) I will listen to those around me and
their needs and stop telling them to turn the TV down so I can hear
the music on the Internet.
9) I will not be tempted during TV commercials
to check for email.
10) I will try and get out of the house
at least once a week, if it is necessary or not.
11) I will remember that my bank is not
forgiving if I forget to balance my checkbook because I was too busy
on the Internet.
12) Last, but not least, I will remember
that I must go to bed sometime... and the Internet will always be there